Monday, September 22, 2008

Dialogue

This is a scene from Adhisaya Piravi (1990).

Mao-Mao, the protagonist with the black t-shirt and jeans, is fighting a wild gang from east India! Their leader is Banda-pundi, the guy with the afro and blue jacket hiding behind the houses! The little kid that is participating in the fight is Mao-Mao's little brother named Rajiv!


03: Banda-Pundi: Oh, no! He beat up all of our men! It's time for me to teach Mao-Mao a lesson!


Banda-Pundi runs into the fight and starts attacking Mao-Mao, but Mao-Mao blocks all of Banda-Pundi's weak attacks and starts using his Indonesian Hapkido techniques! Banda-Pundi takes a hard punch and he is sent flying to Rajiv! Rajiv puts his legs in the way and Banda-Pundi fells down and gets angry!


17: Banda-Pundi: Now you've done it you smelly kid! You are coming with me, and your brother can't help you now!


22: Rajiv: Help me Mao-Mao, help me!!


Mao-Mao ''Finishes'' the man who was with Banda-Pundi and his gang, and now he is going with anger and fury to take revenge for Rajiv's kidnapping!


35: Rajiv: Mao-Mao, quick, save me!


36: Mao-Mao: Give me the kid now, or else face my wrath!


37: Banda-Pundi: Oh no! I am so scared! What are you going to do Mao? You can't catch me up here on the tree! I am unstoppable!


Mao-Mao gets really angry with Banda-Pundi and he releases his power! He kicks the barrel off the floor and hits Banda-Pundi on the leg, making him drop Rajiv into Mao's hands!


50: Mao-Mao: OK now Banda-Pundi, your game is over!


51: Banda-Pundi: I'm never getting down from this tree Mao!


53:Mao to Rajiv: Al right brother, show him what you can do! Teach him a lesson!


Mao-Mao lifts the barrel up and Rajiv makes a hard bicycle kick, that sends it flying into Banda-Pundi's ''Family Jewels''! Banda-Pundi falls from the tree, and Mao-Mao teaches him a lesson he will never forget!


1:02: Banda-Pundi: I'm sorry Mao! I will never do it again! I will be a good boy!!


1:10: Rajiv: Come on Mao! Is that the best you can do? Show no mercy!!


1:13: Banda-Pundi: Aiou, my head!! Aiou my Hand!! Aiou my legs!! I will not fight with him ever again, I want to live!

No comments: