Saturday, September 13, 2008

Music

Music plays a really important role in my life. When I listen to music I feel more relaxed and I chill off. Music makes me think more logical and relieves me from all the stress I might have.
My favourite type of music is mostly metal and hard rock. I prefer these types of music because when I listen to them, it's like charging my batteries! This music makes me feel stronger and powerful, and whenever I get mad or pissed off, I listen to some metal and I forget everything about it.
If I had to choose my favourite band, that would be Iron Maiden. I don't only like their songs, but I like their stage appearance as well. Some of their videos are amongst my favourite. Iron Maiden are more Heavy Metal rather than rock.
Iron Maiden started playing in 1975, and they are English. Their bassist, Steve Harris, formed the whole band and they have sold over 80 million albums worldwide. Steve Harris, and their guitarist Dave Murray, are the older members of the group. On 1978 they made their first demo and sold all five thousand copies!!
In 1999, Bayley left the band, but Bruce Dickinson and Adrian Smith, guitarist rejoined the band. My favourite song of theirs is Fear Of The Dark. They have done many concerts throughout their career but I think the best one was Rock IN Rio, which sold lots of DVDs. Their latest album was: A Matter Of Life And Death in 2006. This is a sample of their discography:


Iron Maiden (1980)
Killers (1981)
The Number of the Beast (1982)
Piece of Mind (1983)
Powerslave (1984)
Somewhere in Time (1986)
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988)
No Prayer for the Dying (1990)
Fear of the Dark (1992)
The X Factor (1995)
Virtual XI (1998)
Brave New World (2000)
Dance of Death (2003)
A Matter of Life and Death (2006)





No comments: