Friday, September 5, 2008

Me and my guitar!!






Hello!! My name is pithikos and I like to go to school!! My favourite subject is English and I live on a small island. In my free time I like to play some guitar. It is my favorite hobby that I do almost every day for about an hour and I think that i'ts really unique. I've got two guitars, and three amplifiers. When I tap the strings I escape from my problems. My favorite type of music is mostly metal, but I also listen to hard rock. My favorite metal band is Judas Priest and I also like Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath! I've been playing guitar since I was 11. When I first started I had no idea how to play, but as the years past I had gotten pretty good at it. For me, this is a unique hobby and I find it really cool and enjoyable.

1 comment:

baby girl said...

emm enx t na grapso so...hi t kms ise kl?;p