Sunday, September 13, 2009

Homage to the Epistolary








Katrina Angelinova






Alan Morrison











110 Wall Street, 11th floor
New York, NY 10005


June 6, 2008


Katrina Angelinova
1040 Queen Florence Ln,
Los Angeles 91364


My dear Katrina,
I am in my office waiting for the Stock Exchange to open and I am dreaming of you...


I remember our acquaintance at the Empire State Building last March- I was on a rush for a business appointment, when you came up to me telling me that you got lost. For me, it was love at first sight. The following two months we spent together were unforgettable. I am so glad we got married before your flight to Los Angeles!


How is your life in LA? Take care of yourself. Don't work too hard. You know you can count on me and if you are in need of extra money, do not hesitate to ask me.


I feel so lonely and I miss you so much! I'm sure you have the same emotions as I do. I am looking forward to see you as soon as you complete your obligations.


With all my love,


Yours,


Alan









1040 Queen Florence Ln,
Los Angeles 91364


September 20, 2008


Alan Morrison
110 Wall Street, 11th floor
New York, NY 10005


Dear Alan,
Los Angeles is fantastic! You can't imagine how many celebrities I've met since I've been here.


I've been in too many auditions, and last week I signed my first contract. Very soon you'll see me on the screen. I'm sure I'll become a star- an actress known all over the world!


I don't know if I can come to New York this year as I am very busy. In the meantime, I desperately need some money as I've spent almost everything you've given me to buy a luxury house.


Love,


Katrina


Enclosure
I'm sending you a recent photo of myself to keep on your office.
















110 Wall Street, 11th floor
New York, NY 10005


September 28, 2008


Katrina Angelinova
1040 Queen Florence Ln,
Los Angeles 91364


Dear Katrina,
I've been waiting for your letter and it was a surprise for me to receive it after such a long time. But my astonishment was greater to see how much you have changed!


Where is that modest person, the sensible girl I first met in New York? That sweet little face was always in my mind... The girl who hated alcohol and cigarettes...
If you didn't tell me that the person on the photo were you, I wouldn't have recognised you.
I'm so disappointed! I always thought of you as the prefect woman to be my wife and I gave you everything you've asked for- but you don't deserve it.


My lawyer will send you the papers for the divorce and please, don't contact with me again.


Good luck to you.


Alan.

















1040 Queen Florence Ln,
Los Angeles 91364


July 19, 2009


Alan Morrison
110 Wall Street, 11th floor
New York, NY 10005


Dear Allan,
Our divorce should be ready by now.


I'm sending you this note just to let you know that eventhough you are a marvellous person and I thank you for all the support you gave me, I never meant to get married and sacrifice my career. I admit that we had a great time together in New York, but for me it was the starting point to fulfil my dream- get the financial support and fly to LA to become famous. And I succeeded.


I'm sure you can find another lady who can be the best wife and the best mother for your children. You deserve it.


Look after yourself and thank you.


Katrina.




2 comments:

Nik Weiss said...

Good job, the letters are really good, but it's a bit unrealistic that a woman doesn't even visit her husband once a year. Otherwise nice work.

maria's city =) said...

everything happens and ends too fast.:p its good great story but if she really loved her huband, she would visit him.But, you used all proper things to make it perfect.(: